2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com lly of birthday gift

The telephone changes how much, free hereafter contact!"
I shook to shake head, way:"Recently useless telephone, waiting I to re- changing the number will call you."My handle knob stretches in the trousers pack and lightly pressed down to shut down to press button while saying this words, otherwise by this time if have a telephone to beat to this lie the Sa is big.
Won a government point to nod, took a look gray star sky very depressedly, seem at ponder what, finally cannot help but clapping to clap my shoulder, say:"I is this practice, also calculate at the Phoenix set now to receive brave this person of a sky to a little bit understand.This guy really be not what good person, if want to make money, mix one long nothing important with him, but I take you for brothers, some words say solid, don't mix too deeply, to you have no advantage."
I ordered to nod, who good who bad, and then have who more more understand than me, regrettable ……
Win a government and resumed before that to pay smiling face, on smiling, Hey Hey's way:"I still just on duty, not ability again foolish under go to, I am as very bad as what they got along with of Zhang Shui Wang, don't can be picked a sting by them on the work."
"Zhang Shui Wang?Just that police?"
Win a government point to nod, once floated silk to hate an idea on the face, helpless way:"BE not, the garbage of a group of police, sooner or later want to have an accident, I want to hurriedly end a practice to expect and adjust to go to other places just now, again heel they together, even I am also getting blacker.Making not and very will also be brought trouble."
I win the government meaning at knowing and ordered to nod and said that that hurriedly goes.Won a government to smile to see my one eye, said to see again!Remember the cellular phone changes behind the number momentary to call me.
I ordered to nod, way:"This still uses to say!"However when win a government that is dressed in the figure that the Jing takes, that some body forms of emaciations while growing the end of street slowly disappearance, my at heart is suddenly some very strange fellings.This young man, seem and in the school have already been getting more totally different.Or our everybody is keeping changing, everyday, every month, all will at pay no attention in change oneself.
My canthus but suddenly wet.I don't know as well why, probably and only because carry out for such a promise of commonness saying in me, but any further canning not.In the future, can't have connection any further.
See again, classmate!See again, friend!



15 loopholes



"Ash ash in the sky, will can't, it are who to let me forget you!"
The singing of judgment day ] in [ world in Ma Lie Ban still however flood in the ear, the night has been quite.Xu You Ni leaves at the time that I embraced, I didn't request to stay, original of the impulse desire was made by segment edge of sword this several people's emergence all of the fascination had no, thoughts and feelings completely one confusion.
The thin joss-stick still drifts before the nose touches and carry slowly excellent Ni and JOJO of of the private have already slowly disappeared in my eye's bottom, I am some helpless smiles.Ma Lie clapped to clap me and said:"I say two Yes, how again?The beauty doesn't send as well and have a little have no article!"
I on smiling, Hey Hey's way:"You aren't similar, you that JOJO?Play so Chi to tie up, incredibly also willing to give up throw down?"
Ma Lie vomited smoke, smile:"All several decades of the elder brothers, can also not understand me, my Xing Ma isn't the horse of stud, what is Ma Lie, the mark thinks of horse, row rather the comrade's row,www.headphones-fashion.com.My Ma Lie's principle can have been leading in the disorderly flower bush, the slice leaf doesn't is stained with a body, to me, the desire has no destination, the desire of retention bottom line is happy of, the beautiful woman am also a cloud and mist, now that doesn't make me send in me, that had better not, different send to second, make feelings isn't so good, this woman ah, little is drought, many is a Lao!"
I clapped to clap him and despised a way:"Hey, didn't see for several days, the state rose again!"
Ma Lie flicks and says:"Get, now beat, today didn't also calculate to waste time and gave your blessing, let beauty the superior remembered me, hereafter we again diligent, fight for to give° the old king to kick to walk, crest his, revenge for the brothers!"I smiled to order to nod and said how?Does minister king returns to let your face mouth see now?
Ma Lie is a bit helpless, sigh a way:"He that character you return to not understand, the deceit is kind afraid bad is his long item.To, you and river's beauty what is the row, so easy a smile Min gratitude and revenge?"
I touch a smoke come to Diao up, naturally way:"The life always has intention to an outside, the life still have to continue!"
Ma Lie's corner of mouth a wrinkly, the Hey ground smiled:"Say what, don't understand!"
I smiled to smile and stretched hand in the past and wrapped from Ma Lie in take out ZIPPO, spicy one beat and smiled a way:"What a guy, capacity version, see lead to this long small day of moisten!"
Ma Lie Yi rob to come over, very baby's ground touches catch fire machine to say:"You how return that character, don't take fiery for 100 years."Then very proud ofly the Hey Hey stem smile:"The C sends accidentally of birthday gift, cool!"
"Go, see you that boasting kind.I say you and it has been 34 years since C about dawdled as well, should also want to get married of matter?"Think in my heart while saying this words:"Brothers, the life has commonly common of lead, never be like me!"
Ma Lie lifts up head and take gassed double of eyes to hope to medium sky of, grasped to grasp hair.Is long to say:"How to say, always feel that the life doesn't should be so nothing exciting and obey rules and regulations."
"How, also hope ringed pheasant to change Phoenix?Marry into a Hao door?"I move a Yu way.Ma Lie ha ha on smiling, way:"Pull what, that kind of woman is that that do I make track for to get?Next life!"I as well on smiling, say:"I can still remember that the someone didn't die to the beauty superior's wicked heart!"
Ma Lie Song shrugs shoulders, way:"Rush toward street!You didn't listen to square Yi rather say ah, recent the brave good elephant is making track for river proper Xin.Just after we go in, you are in the outside whether begins, I hear outside noisy of want to die, that JOJO old Rang wear want out to see, I think with your tempers and affirmed to begin, died to pull, see come to that brave also not is save an oily light."
This not useless talk, do this line of of who gentleness, however you guessed wrong similar, I didn't begin.Heart bottom at the same time one Zheng, think of an edge of sword, they cause trouble behind brave under charge to brave say of a words, what if fix that beautiful girl by that time, receiving the soldier will can see his and so forth more, originally and unexpectedly point unexpectedly is brave the proper Xin making track for a river is one matter.
Want to be also to, the group of Jia Yi is a so big company, the total real strenght combines to bear comparison with cook group in the sky of receiving the soldier, besides the river proper Xin hears still the president's center of palm most love, only lovely daughter, if brave marry her, equal to immediately prestige a hundredfold, the position is immediately detached, regardless receive a soldier to dislike him again, only afraid also want to face.But I always feel brave seem to the river of the kind of proper Xin nothing important interest, the facial expression that see their 2 people chatting sees come out.The felling is even stiller thin than common friend.It completely be generally coping with.
Ma Lie sees my facial expression seem difference, ask a way:"Think what, so in mental concentration?"
Is alas, calculate, these matters and my some relation also have no, take care of so many why.I smiled to smile and said:"Nothing important, this matter that doesn't close us again, the somebody else is of equal status, love to marry, don't marry to pull down!"
Ma Lie nods a way:"BE not, however I pour to feel the proper Xin of river doesn't like brave of, you see her whole night even prefer to chorus with me, also have no how to manage brave, completely is the felling of social parties!"I once the Hey ground smile and have never thought the felling of this boy incredibly also similar to me.Not from say with smile:"Do you know again?"
On smiling, Ma Lie Hei's Hey's way:"Anotherly don't dare to say, woman's heart I still grasp live!"
"Doesn't matter, what billionaire of female, what beauty superior, root I the least bit relate to also have no, I now some interest also have no."Say I play only one that the half cigarette bud that absorbed severals rushes toward empty toward the half, row a together dark bright ray track, accurate without any error fall into the garbage of wayside of inside the box.Ma Lie shakes head and despises ground to say:"Petty skill comes to show off again!"
Slides past so for a day, be midnight radio station DJ the voice of that soft United States lightly and softly spread from the on the desk that used a decade of break the radio.I some hairs trap awakely, this is a kind of very hard to carry on felling, and the spirit is extremely tired Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论