2012年11月27日星期二

Beats by Dre BMW Since is an unreaso

, A with sudden force push away I, break to continuously and continuously call a way:"You ……that ……your sex maniac!"
I also shocked I unexpectedly to I beautiful absolute being within heart thus besmirch, but at this time have to insist oneself isn't intentional, hence part apology part explanation.
Water lotus sense of right shouts that the ground prepares to carry on to me**,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, suddenly she settles body, coldly say:"Come out, I have already seen!"
I am one Zheng, surprised way:"What come out?I ……what did you see me?"
Water lotus suddenly will I a pull to arrive after death, immediately wave hand dynasty a dark shadow shot go!That originally seemed empty none the dark shadow of the thing immediately moved, the Shan body once let water lotus of a shot.
Ninja?!In my heart a surprised, slightly more concentrate, immediately feel to seem on all sides few jet of gases the interest surround we.See, because of my monkey business, unexpectedly our movements completely expose, make us sink into a surrounding of enemy.
Water lotus side body low voice is to my way:"Shut eyes just a little up, open a front line, concentrate to listen to everywhere breathing action, enemy these descend three lousily endure Shu to have no effect naturally!"
I smell speech spirit an earthquake, depend on speech but go, indeed as expected seven enemies breathing unusually and clearly print in my brain.Not, not only 7, seem the left side still have together, but that wants faintly and gets much, and breaks continuously continuous of, see to should be one to endure Shu superb guy!
"You immediately will receive face towel to dismantle, otherwise we Don't mention it!"A guy that holds fluent Chinese language scolds a way chillily.
I smell speech funny, hence concentrating to looking at that is black of guy way:"Are you what A He flows a parties or a Yi He to flow partieses?"
That person whole body one earthquake, suddenly bright the very clear ninja grow knife, dynasty I wielded for a while.
I am treating to speak, suddenly surprised feel after death seem a furious wind inheritting.I am great anger, the left side of the step moves and avert from an enemy to stab to come over of long knife, launch strong wind thunder Zhang one Zhang shot is to the enemy.
Behind that person completely didn't expect he or she thus the concealment raid unexpectedly make futile efforts, knife power nature over old, treat I a Zhang shot arrive, have already canned not resist enemy by knife and have to stretch Zhang and I is to the Zhang.
Two palm readings hand over, unexpectedly a silk sounds didn't send out.That person's one Zheng is apprehensiving not certain in the heart, the current of air of suddenly a steaming hot shouts that the ground brushes past his blood vessels.That person bellowed to make a noise while ascending, the whole individual was soft to pour in the ground, fainted to faint, didn't know that the dead lives as well.
Water lotus once lets as well a ninja's sneak attack, see me unexpectedly already enemy's cuisine, can not help noding a smile way:"You this wood progress very quickly!"
I satisfiedly on smiling, way:"While also beginning to understand wood!"
Water lotus a captivating smile, although I could not see her that cuts off beautiful facial appearance, send forth a smooth color of the circle of on that show eyes on tiny mis have already made me feel to overwhelm by joy a Duo soul!
Although water lotus is smiling,the hand bottom has no slowly under, sees her the rock of Jiao Qu, make a surprise attack her that guy be also looked like soft a Zhang shooting and falling on the ground not to rise by her.
Just the person who reprimands angrily to us saw not from a surprised, immediately the Nu scolds a way:"Eight space Ya road!"Scold with this, together shining knife light as lightning flash dynasty I split!
I didn't see pure knife power, hence hereafter backed.And my behind that ambush wear of the ninja don't want to pass me naturally, hence also hold knife quietly toward me sting.
Water lotus saw a surprised, hurriedly rushed toward to come over.At this time of I but not flurried, the left foot puts out strength one Duo of dynasty ground, unexpectedly the "Ceng" ground starts to leap two meters much Gao, from behind that enemy the top of head brush past.Two enemies are almost aring caught unprepared, unexpectedly stabbing mutually, frighten hurriedly to accept knife.Which know that the praying mantis catches a cicada, Huang Qiao at after.The water lotus positive Lue arrives an enemy near front, see this very long, the nature can't pass.The unreal image that sees a pink suddenly as rainbow continuous Shan now, two enemies who just still came in blustering and menacing manner unexpectedly bellow to connect a voice and pour on the ground to faint dead pass by.
Water lotus is looking back sweetly satisfied to me on smiling, and I am also with full intention happy ground of to prepare to applaud her severals.Suddenly my heart a tight, immediately and greatly drink a way:"Move out of the way quickly, behind have an enemy!"
I greatly after drinking, also attend to not and up how she respond, oneself already such as drive Anne go to elasticity in the world most the spring coil of foot is general, as lightning flash dynasty she fly to rush toward in the past, but in the hand secretly carry enough seventh the graveness breeze thunder Zhang.
Water lotus at I harsh voice after greatly drinking, immediately knowing the abnormality is far from good, hence the whole figure immediately shining a burst of seven colourful strange colors, immediately the Jiao Qu disappears at darkly in ……
Chapter 313 dark war in Chiaotou(up)





Book 13 the altars chapter 314 dark war in Chiaotou(next)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:32:16 chapter word numbers:4269


The Rao is such, but at water lotus Jiao Qu disappear of that for an instant, I clearly see seven colourful colors suddenly start to concuss a burst of huge motion, obviously she has already avoided being seen to cannot compare with, is harmed by the dark enemy,cheap beats by dre!
My at heart is great anger, the mind targets enemy's breathing, and the double Zhang controls breath together and together shot to go.Four palm readings hand over, I sign suddenly, understand oneself opposed who.At I dark call far from good moment, a steaming hot as raging flames breathing dynasty my blood vessels burst out!
In regard to my body, time of Xi force is very and brief, so the weakest place is exactly own blood vessels.If opposing is excel outside fighting skill in the door, I probably with lend divine power and incomparable anti- shot to beat ability, easily obtains overwhelming victory.However at deal with self-discipline best for few decade inside the martial of house effort, I perfectly right still keep owing degree of heating.The enemy added once opposed with me and realized my weakness, so directly attackstoned my weakest link on coming up.
I involuntarily stuffy hum a , overflow a blood in, but the body takes advantage o Zhang power to hereafter and suddenly back.
Although the enemy has heart to make track for shot, I big those two Zhang strengths far and far come from his anticipate, hence be also forced by the Zhang dint peeped out a body form.Indeed as expected is that A He to flow the happy gentleman of parties!
Suddenly I retreat of body drive hand, I am one Zheng, immediately the ear spreads water lotus that Jiao is soft medium to slightly take one silk anxious voice:"You are all right and got hurt?"
My wry smile is a ,Beats by Dre BMW, return to way:"I am O.K..What about you?Just I see ……"
Water lotus releases to hand my Xian Xian jade hand, way:"I have no big Ai.This Japanese seems to is fierce!……H'm, do you know who he is?"
I nod a way:"BE.This guy is A He to flow to send headman and call what happy gentleman."
Water lotus is pondering, there happy gentleman after living a body form immediately dynasty we sneer way:"Wen Jun and this Ms. Shui, you all have already got hurt, need not make desperate fight?"
I sneer at a way:"Desperate fight?I depend, you this old guy learned a few idioms of China to unexpectedly go fetch to show off!Dead Japanese invaders, you time and time again difficult Lao Tze, exactly have what scheme?"
Once the happy gentleman wave hand, darkly medium again is a burst of breathing motion, obviously again have a new enemy is joining a ring of encirclement.Immediately old guy way:"It is said that Wen Jun is fixing to go you clear altar in the door, don't know however deny?"
I see the old procrastinating time and continuously directing under charge to reinforce a ring of encirclement, doing not take into to interrupt as well and just continuously controling breath a treatment.And I know this time the long journey is a lot of difficult to cross, so the preparation is very abundant, especially the idea made to begged for to come to some magic weapons there from saint water.These magic weapons deal with a happy gentleman the superior like this or effect isn't big, but deal with to be like a common ninja like this of his under charge, that is still more than enough!
I am just intentionally silent to very long ask a way:"You is how can anyone know do I want to go clear altar in the door?"
Happy gentleman way:"This seeming to be not is what you can ask.Wen Jun has us A He to flow to send one saint thing in your altar, many year agos drive you the clear door take.I have an unreasonable demand and hope Wen Jun to promise."
I sneer at a way:"Since is an unreasonable demand, why still want me to promise?Absolutely is funny!"
The old smells speech spirit to receive face towels to all start floating, very long just way:"Wen Jun, if you are willing to promise my request, you will acquire the biggest guerdon, the advantage is huge Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论