2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre australia elder statesmanI a

Answer criticism, just stared at me lo don't stop.I am some uneasiness of smile to smile to say:"Yan Yan, is the elder brother's face soiled?"
The pure Yan suddenly and hazily talks quietly:"Be not, I just want to see elder brother more.The somebody else will walk and loathe to give up an elder brother so much the day after tomorrow, also loathe to give up this ……"
I sighed tone and said:"Yan Yan, tomorrow return to a , your mother is hospitalized."
The pure Yan is one Leng, immediately but say:"Do not return to.Hum, the mother got sick again how?She all the year around all hospitalized, do I have to all all day stay by the side a hospital?Elder sister on that day be drive my mother's disease to force to walk of?Hum, don't I just fall into trap."
I am one Leng, say:"Yan Yan, no matter how it is, say, all of them are your natural parents.My Wen Jia Wei can't like that one has no father motherless person.Words I have already made reference to this situation, don't go is your affair."
Pure Yan a station that doesn't utter is over there as carving, until I finished stir-frying all of all vegetableses all don't move again for a while.I washed to wash hands and talked quietly before walking to the pure face:"Yan Yan, you tomorrow see a mother to come back again at the hospital not all right?Elder brother again not is let you are from the villa in move away."
The pure Yan suddenly sobs a bosom that rushes toward me, dies to deadly hold close my low back and sobs to say:"Elder brother goes to of, you make me do what I do what.But ……you must like Yan Yan.Blare ……"
I clapped the jade back of clapping the wench to say:"Know.Just the elder brother just frightens yours.Don't cry very not?Be about to have a meal right away, you cry a face flower flower of, did elder sister's the younger sisterses didn't well see much?"
Pure Yan"H'm" a , but temporarily accept not to live, still shoulders one Song is one lightly sobbing of the Song.
The very not easy wench just thoroughly accepts to weep over, but my shoulder top drive the tears of the wench all to soak through.The wench is some to ashamedly want to wipe for me, I smiled to stop her and said:"Is all that the elder brother isn't good, it makes the Yan Yan flow so many tearses.What about this, even if is the punishment for elder brother very not?"
The wench breaks tears in order to smile, tiny take nasal sound to say:"The smelly elder brother knows to humiliate Yan Yan."
Under the help of pure Yan, I put all of all foods on the dining table.The light snow also smiles happily of run to come over, must I try she gives to buy of clothes.I can't, have to to follow go to.
In the living room of light snow, put full colorful clothes, the Rong Rong just and jealously moves back and forth.I am tiny tiny a smile to say:"Rong Rong, tomorrow you Yan the elder sister is going to the hospital see a mother, light snow a person connected companion sons to all have no.Doing not tomorrow want an elder brother to put you is false for a day, you go with light snow big purchase?You all expenseses calculate an elder brother, how?"
Rong Rong first is a pleased, but immediately again sorry of shake head to say:"The elder brother is nothing doing, I tomorrow still have a very important affair to do.In addition to the affair of real estate I want to re- do some decorations and wait the orchid elder sister's photograph to come out, I even want to do a lot of affairs.Want to be not we blue how does the fantasy become the first in the whole country?"
The light snow praises highly of say:"Rong Rong you are really severe!To, Rong Rong,beats by dre australia, I am certain if your blue dreamlike elder statesman meeting member of!"
The Rong Rong nods to say:"That certainly!Our elder statesman will of member that can can directly make friend with elder sister of orchid.Light snow you were the orchid elder sister's younger sister, you be not who yes?"
The meeting of the elder statesman?I am one Leng, immediately and almost lose to smile.This wench,beats by dre, also really dare to think, all move that eastern easts that is similar to knight errant to all come,Beats By Dre Diamond.Blue fantasy?Fitted together the orchid word of little orchid.Now those so-called fan will mostly such, especially the idea is an in the name of the meeting of fan the homophonic of a certain word of personality.Like what corn, lunch box, the type of cold mung bean curd of.However being opposite those is tiresome of eastern east to say, the blue fantasy is a lot of perfectly right good to listen.
The light snow will give me the clothes for buying to make me try, but Rong Rong the Du then wear a very red and small mouth to say:"Elder brother, waits Rong Rong free also buy a lot of clothes for elder brother."
I not from on smiling, say:"Wench you never, completely wasted!My current clothes all have already canned not finish wearing, you need not worry for the elder brother.What about me and like most see my younger sisters dress Piao beautiful bright.You are aring placed in life's most beautiful good youth time, the beauty is your privileges.A big man of elder brother, to these need not pay attention to so many."
We trying good clothes made a telephone call for small cloud after coming downstairs, know she and Anne Qi have already come home quickly.We hence sit to wait for to the front of the dining table.I ask the orchid in autumn:"Little orchid, you want to take so many photographs and put Poss Be getting more tired?"
The autumn orchid smile says:"O.K..Be want to continuously pull face, make the face muscle some very sour."
The light snow Xi smiles to run to the orchid in autumn to nearby substitute light massage of the orchid of autumn to rise a face, the side says:"Elder sister, I am the member of your blue dreamlike elder statesman meeting hereafter."
The autumn orchid is one Zheng, say:"Blue dreamlike elder statesman meeting?Very strangely call!"
The light snow explained:"Elder sister, this is the idea of Rong Rong.Rong Rong says that set up a fan in the set now meeting affair up those most active, the most influential person, hereafter will be a blue dreamlike elder statesman the member of meeting.Wait an elder sister famous after, they can periodically meet to meet with with elder sister and even take part in the activity that the elder sister holds."
The autumn orchid hugs Rong Rong to smile to say:"Rong Rong this wench can can really think, I absolutely all wanted to love dying this spirit."
The Rong Rong smiles to say:"The elder sister comes backs and then knows from the school the influence of Rong Rong have much big.Hereafter want ~only an elder sister Be getting more famous, each arrive an elder sisters will feel we blue dreamlike power, the elder sister definitely cans not forgets Rong Rong by that time?Xi Xi."
The autumn orchid smiles to say:"Your this elf, allow who after once seeing you can't forget you as well!Being so beautiful must make people jealous, old sky of still unfair of gave you intelligent again must be like the similar head of Zhuge Liang.H'm, to, we hereafter make the Rong Rong do'female various Ge'?Luo Luo."
The Rong Rong repeatedly twists body not to depend on and says:"Elder sister, the elder brother gives somebody else rise what the little witch's nickname somebody else suffered a los, if the elder sister gives again Rong Rong rise more difficult listen to of nickname, the Rong Rongs must grieve."
The autumn orchid smiles to say:"'Female various Ge'BE say your cleverness, different from the little witch, praise of nickname!"
Rong Rong says:"Being not not very good isn't good.The Rong Rong doesn't want nickname be.Elder sister hereafter don't shout bravo?Want to be not I tomorrow buy one for you to admire a root to reach Si?"
The autumn orchid spoils the show of the wench of touching of Ni to laugh to say:"Know, younger sister."
Very quickly small cloud and Anne Qi came back.While having a meal, looking at the wenches sweetly drink a black bone chicken soup, my heart also sweet Zi Zi of.The cause of in view of the fact only son beats material self to hope that a younger sister can make me close and make me painful, at present this a few wenches a take me as own of close elder brother, this felling can really like!
The light snow sees me just looking at, but doesn't drink soup, hence says:"Elder brother, how don't you drink?"
I smile to say:"Wench, that increases the blood for your female kid.A big man of elder brother, the original body once annoyed for the sun prosperous, so a repair not to spray nosebleed just strange."
Light snow"" a , suddenly slanting lead a body to very and lightly say to me:"That Yan elder sister and Qi elder sister of Annes need to be repaired most .The elder sister of the Yan that just over, Qi elder sister of Anne of just come, the blood wased a lot of!"
I drive the wench of this not clear current affairs this converse Sao must greatly blush and almost want to faint, hence hurriedly the low voice say:"Light snow, these affairs are the female kid's secrets, you can not go fetch to say with male kid.Do you know?"
Light snow understand don't understand of""1, say:"Is not the elder brother an outsider, saying should be free?"
I ain't said by wry smile:"That needs not says with elder brother, either, not the elder sisters will be getting more bashful."





Book four start a business chapter 124 home meeting(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:18 chapter word numbers:3989


After meal I prepare small cloud doing dishes to pull, say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论