2012年10月14日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dre in arms All one

He will not survive ,qiusibuneng !No regrets - Jun Enron : pi is your thing .But I like your home ,never yielding ,Jun house Zuxun :crotch birds ,will do a man !Of indomitable spirit ,to * * * ,I always feel old coarse ,refused to say ,today renounces, but loudly say :go * * * he finished the sentence ,he smiled and laughed ,smile was very comfortable ! King without regret saying this, turned to look at her brother Jun no dream ,no dream ,smiling :we really have to go .
We brother lifelong fight north and south ,all the year round day together without a few days ,did not think of ,all of us two brothers or side by side . , relationresultKing without dream laugh ,said: brother ,to Hades ,I have for you when the vanguard ,before all ,but as it is, as the ancestral teachings said, go to war ,Cheap Beats By Dre!Dad has a brother and sister-in-law to take care of ,I feel !The younger one step ahead ,Jun no dream end seat, his sword and suicide ,death ,face have absolutely no good .
, relationresultYou no regrets .Laugh ,told us : wait a minute ,not too long .I want to my brother for grooming, this guy is always so edgy ,a powerful army is a freely, on G has actually difficult to arrange in order, really gives me a headache .
Then he carefully for your dream and no clean clothes ,fine beam gowns with ,let him sit straight ,then in his face rubbed ,this action he did quickly ,seems to have been not know how much do the ij !} !1.
R ... ... , relationresultThen he turned around ,stand in the position before, smiled: er I have to fight in the van ,my brother nature also should go .Pioneer making ,is not a good thing - said, he took four strange gesture ,face also becomes very strange ,and then he took out his sword ,sword into his heart ,instant death ! , relationresultXiao Zhenhere ,surrounded by a in perfect silence .
Only a burst voices crying constantly came out . What he was doing weird gestures ? Oriental a hastily asked, her face tears freely, but the eyes popped out hot sparks ,undisguised exposed deep expectation .
relationresultXiao Zhen strangeglanced at her ,in imitation of that Jun regretless Eve the previous action ,said: this is ,you no regrets his left hand clenched his fists in his own heart ,gently hammer three, then stay there, his sword straight through the left hand ,avoid leaning to either side ,is inserted into his heart ,his left hand nail in the chest !But before he died ,the look on his face has been very gentle .
.. ... , relationresultNo regrets ... ... Oriental a rock himself two shakes ,throat painful groan ,and suddenly exclaimed : you in the end, want or we face four ... Her grief was trembling, sudden twitches, even syncope in the past .
Be in aside ready tube cold up in arms .All one ,know instantaneously .I see. , relationresultYouno regrets even at the end of 31 ,but not a word to his wife ,son ,probably for fear of Xiao Han et al .
Big hair, but reminds them to deal with their own family ,extermination ,but his last four movements, was the White army handsome lover .Left hand clenched, in heart gently hammer three, is :A ,Mo ,Mo !relationresultWhethera or worry ,worry ,or ,at heart ,all in here .
So ,he just beat my heart three ;f{ table three .relationresultAsad ,Mo ,mo !He wished that he ,his wife and son ,can not worry not about one one r one one one as the last ,the straight sword, however: Mo inclined one one moye !relationresultA straightsword Chuanxin ,will he balled into fists left inserted into ,nail in the chest position ,it is the White army commander dying wish: to his wife and three sons love and affection, with nails in her heart ,take away !relationresultAlthough he didnmention half word ,but simply a the greatest hero in the world ,but in the words of his life will be the last time ,leaving his wife and son !relationresultEveryone allare no longer talking ,a bunch of cold Rin eyes peered at field could venom to all of the Shaw family ,the arch-criminal !It is they ,a hand that led to this tragedy !Be guilty of a crime for which one deserves to die ten thousand deaths.
, relationresultYouhave a time heart wrenched ,he felt his heart seemed to explode the general Hui bored ,he opened his mouth, mouth breathing ,but feeling is no help ,heart filled with grief and indignation ,appear to have come to the chest ,cannot hold the other ,the tears in my eyes but you can live ,Pu Susu down ,trembling .
Men do not easily shed tears ,because has not only a sad place !relationresultMywaist long ,Jun sometimes seemed to feel her brother stood in front of her ,his sonorous and forceful consistency voice still echoes ,in : why should I not strange how ?He is a man of real emotion ,what is wrong ?Really the wrong person is you !If you will let us kill neatly, my brother would not collapse !That is my brother ,is an unyielding hero ,man !In the face of everything ,he will face ,never crashes .
I watched him grow up ,my brother ,I admire the most is my brother never yield in spite of reverses this character .relationresultI regret to you always my third brother ,never appreciate ,I regret caring ;Prince alive ,doesn use my name to go against my brother ;even in death ,also not let people use .
Eldest brother. Is the younger brother I kill you ... ... You accidentally screaming ,the extreme undulator ,a blood spurted out his throat ,he fell !relationresultUntil thefall to the ground ,my heart is still guilty afflictive incapable of further increase ,even cry out ,at this moment, it was felt ,even if their own immediate death ,also difficult to quote the eldest brother to own a piece of my mind .
relationresultDaddy has a third brother and sister-in-law to take care of ,I feel ! This is the second death before the last sentence, you have struggled with hand hammering with snow ,the throat has choke ,say anything to r one one one , relationresultPusoboro ,seems brother Jun no regrets and brother Jun no dream to do is a familiar syndrome robe bedight ,standing in front of it concerns ,look at yourself, you had no intention of grief from the heart, to the void with hands extended to barking road = my brothers one one one one one one take me go one one one one one one take me to one one one one one one.
How I am guilty guilty ,I ah ,I done ,I was in front of all roots, I is the arch-criminal ... ... , relationresultLet me die !Let me die !!God, are you blind to ?Why not give me the arch-criminal away !?Please, god !You open my eyes, let me die ,but you can make me my brothers live .
.. ... You have a roar a blood dripping wet ground !relationresultTheroaring wind blowing, everyone feel full of cool .The sky knows when is unexpectedly already clouded ,snow flying falling between heaven and earth ,with a vast .
.. ... , relationresultOrientalabout a sigh ,a slap in Jun no neck ,will he fainted ,waved a come to take care of .Full calendar life oriental man know ,otherwise called as king and so on, I this mountain top, would be added to a monarch family skeleton .
.. ... , relationresultNoevil thought his face full of cool feeling ,touched, but felt the tears ,did not know at what time himself has burst into tears .relationresultWe just wanted to
go out, you regret the guards white eight will suddenly rushed in ,they see inside have no outgoing message, but to view the battle ,at that time ,just a little while died in our hands Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论