2012年10月25日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio an the ownership pro

Permit, but occasionally sweep my view to still keep taking the ray of light of alert, indeed as expected heart or distrust me,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, however for his alert I was full of to forgive with comprehension, basically inattentive, if the wood leaf suddenly appears suspicious person I also affirmation will embrace a doubt of the attitude surveillance is exactly of.
Guide in the beautiful breeze under, I and beautiful cloud still has that arrives at their together to the lovely twins in of village, very good, very strong, indeed as expected not the Kui is to own close natural one clansmen of strength, describes with the tropical bush they of none of small villages is all the way rare, see of all full with Gao in the courtyards of each family greatly excrescent, luxuriantly matchless plant, on the street also at any time it is thus clear that the fierce wild beast takes a walk to get along with with village person's harmony down the street of scene, I absolutely have the illusion of bush that reason's believing can produce in Amazon here.
BE hesitating everywhere I have already arrived at the house of beautiful cloud, that has already joyfully run into a house to shout loudly "small white" to the cheery twins, and the beautiful breeze then says to beautiful cloud:"You cook a meal first, she is after all an outside village person, I want to take her first the elder is there, trust, I can't make people hurt your friend."
Beautiful cloud hears him to joke like this to us to say to early go to early return, I then flick to her and the beautiful breeze continue to go forward to go, be after death could not see the figure of beautiful cloud any further, when the surroundings could not saw an eyewitness again the beautiful breeze suddenly stopped a step to have no my neck of chocking of omen to say chillily:"Do you sneak into our village to actually have what purpose?"
Originally hide open, however see his hand stretch to me to finally still keep deciding to can be chocked by he, even if is the human feelings of still beautiful cloud, otherwise really here this village of the first warrior vanquished, beautiful cloud is absolutely very sad.
The hand strength of beautiful breeze makes me can not breathe, I certainly certainly looking at him to speak up hard:"You actually at harm afraid of?Why will reject outsider to approach you thus?"
The beautiful breeze hears I say so tiny tiny one earthquake is in the face and immediately and apathetically say:"This is in the world no matter is mankind and a devil still fairieses all have been already depraved, I forbid anyone to hurt my family, friend and say!Actually is who send you to come?Mankind, devil, still fairy?"
The species that sounds this world constitutes still full confusion of, basically have already escaped from the Darwin's living creature Theory of Evolution category, do I say their clan to exactly is what is the row?How what layer of specieses all have got?BE do what person's absolute being total anger of business?Can't they is the doorstepping journalist of a period of time?
The in the mind still and just and not and honest and kindly thinks, is forgotten suddenly a burst of breeze of long white Yan of N by me of emergence, call to say to the beautiful breeze that tightly chokes a my slender Bo neck:"Let go quickly!Don't hurt feeling adult, she isn't an enemy."
The beautiful breeze looking at white Yan hesitant finally loosen to open to turn for a while head to say to him:"Do you know her?"
"That certainly, feeling adult is my blood contract, so I just say that I don't can make your to sit to ride!"
The white Yan says to have already used huge head Ceng the my body says:"Feeling adult you arrive where go to?I have already sought your quite a few months to all soon and urgently die!"
"Quite a few month?"
I some words that is shocked to repeat him almost dare not believe their my own ears, oneself just comes here in less than an hour, white Yan how can compare me advance quite a few does the month arrive?Because isn't be thrown a time whirlpool at the same time of, so does time also appear deviation?Luckily the time deviation must be not big, if white the Yan is the true desire of the landings before quite a few year, or decade of quite a few cry have no tears.
I touch a furry head of white Yan some rejoicingly say:"You have no a matter really and too like, this how many months lead how?"
"I live very goodly, arriving at the first people who meet here is beautiful breezes, then he took in me, there is breathing that I like here, I like here very much, just here basically not is the country of fire, also not is other nations, we seemed to arrive at a strange place."
"BE ah, really is a very strange place."
I nod to say to turn a head to looking at the beautiful breeze says:"These days thank you for looking after him, I thank to you here."
The beautiful breeze looking at me cool coolly say:"The small white is my to sit to ride, my looking after him is as it should be."
"You call him small ……small white?"
I the lips Cape have muscular spasms of point at white Yan to ask him, finally cannot help but roaring with laughter, oneself unexpectedly forgets white Yan to also have so lovely pet name, if he knows himself/herself and house have a Bow Wow inside of small white heavy will can't suddenly and violently walk?
The originally icy beautiful breeze unexpectedly becomes one red in my laughter facial expression, finally unbearable call a way:"The name that I rise has what funny?"
-Originally this name is the beautiful breeze rises, isn't a pet name, the unexpectatively beautiful breeze will take name like this, the sudden feels that he also has lovely of one noodles.
See my repressing don't live of smiling face, the beautiful breeze "hum" of 1 turn round to continue to go forward to go, I then the Song shrug sit to make me keep up with beautiful breeze in the back of white Yan, very quick we see the elder in the beautiful place with a draught, originally thinking will is that the old man being as difficult as beautiful breeze to tie up is unexpectatively and unexpectedly the old man of very wit humor, the his arrival toward me doesn't reject and also make the beautiful breeze free to take me the clan ground visit to sight-see everywhere some kind of.
Say good-bye beautiful breeze to take me to return to with elder, he hard Bang Bang of say to me:"Tomorrow leave here, here don't welcome outside of person."
See him nowise show consideration to give order for guests to leave, I intentionally trail a long voice to say:"-BE?The elder just still made me live more how many days come, didn't he welcome me as well?Or is the your words more useful than elder?"
"Even if you lived here I will have been keeping watch on you as well, can't make you have the opportunity of the clansmen to hurt me."
I touch the head of white Yan to say:"Why to worry so that I hurt your clansmen?Where do you have to be worth my hurting?You can accept white Yan to live here why can not accept me?"
"That is different, you are mankind, and the mankind of outside are the worst."
"I am mankind how?Aren't you also mankind?Are you a devil?Making the region bias is the behavior that is more very disadvantageous than an incorporation development, do you know?
My words just get beautiful breeze to"hum" of an and his back part of skull is really an ill-mannered person, white grow and beautiful cloud-built looks, if not that for the sake of beautiful cloud I just can't at this tropical bushes much foolish moment.
The mouth of Pie Pie I ride white Yan to follow the sudden incarnation returns to his house for the beautiful breeze of complete mystery, pushing door into the flavor of house meal already full to overflow whole room, the beautiful high in the clouds wears one dish the steaming hot vegetables put on the dining table to smile to say to us:"Come over to have a meal quickly, the meals all have been already liked."
The twins have already sat on the chair to pick first-class in the dining table have a meal, the beautiful breeze once washed hands to sit to the back of top in the chair, I also close on the heels of to afterward sit to leave a his farthest place, white Yan then the incarnation agilely jump up table for a cat foolish at my nearby, the twins see a table of white Yan the ownership problem that immediately open a debate white Yan and discuss that body effort that the excrescent vehemence has already started starting on the white Yan pulls and drags.
The painful facial expression that looking at white Yan to endure patiently hard, I in mind sympathize with of think:"The white Yan of wretchedness, this a few months are really pains you, no wonder that just came back a strength's saying all the way with me together any further not separate, perhaps be drive this to lovely of twins' devastation of.
Once ate a meal with complete aroma, everyone went out for a walk together, the village person who meet all the way is very friendly to me, all say "hello" to me very passionately, the whole village insides was all full of to make people comfortable breathing, presumably those are down the street or lie or sit of the wild beast be drawn on by these breathing come of, see the scene that the person gets along with with animal harmony, feel that here am really very quite good.
If can I still really want to stay several more day here, however beautiful breeze that has been being placed in high-strung nerve from not get I neglect, oneself perhaps stays several more day again he this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论